I
Iratus

Фигурки на 3д принтере.

Печатал ли кто нибудь миниатюры на принтерах Picaso? Реально ли это? Мне повсюду говорят что роляет только фотополимер, хотелось бы послушать владельцев.
I
Iratus
Administrator
Статус: Администратор Сообщения: 417 Регистрация: 25.06.2020
27.04.2021 01:22:18
Цитата
George92 написал:
Если это вообще кому нибудь будет интересно)
Если что, мы все еще ждем продолжения)
Главный администратор форума.
Е
Евгений
Статус: Пользователь Сообщения: 5 Регистрация: 22.04.2021
25.05.2021 12:15:50
ну такое себе печатать миниатюры на fff принтере...
Administrator
Статус: Администратор Сообщения: 417 Регистрация: 25.06.2020
09.06.2021 02:51:36
Цитата
Евгений написал:

ну такое себе печатать миниатюры на fff принтере...
Почему нет? Вполне частая практика.
Главный администратор форума.
k
kotr555
Статус: Пользователь Сообщения: 3 Регистрация: 18.06.2021
18.06.2021 16:21:49
Знакомый печатал . Он сказал что подойдет для этого отлично смола Siraya Tech. Она только есть https://incraft3d.ru/catalog/fotopolimernaya-smola/
k
kotr555
Статус: Пользователь Сообщения: 3 Регистрация: 18.06.2021
18.06.2021 16:22:34
В России никто не продает эту смолу
V
ViktorPa
Статус: Пользователь Сообщения: 1 Регистрация: 08.04.2023
08.04.2023 06:09:53

3D printing technology has revolutionized the way we create and manufacture various objects, from simple trinkets to complex machinery. But did you know that it can also be used to create intricate models of historical landmarks and cultural sites? Recently, I had the opportunity to witness this firsthand while on a tour of Bali, Indonesia.

During my visit to the famous Ubud temple, I came across a small shop that offered 3D printing services. The shop owner showed me various models of popular landmarks and cultural icons in Bali, all created using 3D printing technology. As someone who has always been fascinated by the intricate details of architecture, I was intrigued.

When I mentioned my interest in 3D printing, the shop owner suggested that I create a model of Tanah Lot, another famous temple in Bali. He explained that all I needed was a 3D model of the temple, which could easily be downloaded from the internet. With the help of his expertise and equipment, I could then turn that digital model into a physical, 3D-printed one.

Excited by the idea, I agreed to the project and was amazed by the results. The 3D-printed model of Tanah Lot was an exact replica of the temple, complete with all the intricate details and textures. It was fascinating to see how the technology was able to capture the essence of the temple in such a precise manner.

As I held the 3D-printed model in my hands, I couldn't help but think about the endless possibilities that this technology holds. It has the potential to not only create replicas of historical landmarks but also aid in the restoration and preservation of these sites. It could also be used in the education sector to help students better understand and appreciate the beauty and complexity of architectural marvels.

In conclusion, my experience with 3D printing at the Ubud temple in Bali was truly eye-opening. It opened my mind to the vast possibilities of this technology and how it can be utilized in various fields. And the best part? I now have a beautiful and unique souvenir of my trip to Bali - a 3D-printed model of Tanah Lot that I can proudly display in my home.

Страницы: Пред. 1 2

Вход на PICASO Club

Авторизуясь, вы соглашаетесь с правилами сайта и даете согласие на обработку персональных данных

К авторизации

Войти через почту

Зарегистрироваться Забыл пароль
К авторизации

На указанный в форме email придет запрос на подтверждение регистрации.

Пароль должен быть не менее 6 символов длиной.

Спасибо за заявку!
Ваше сообщение успешно отправлено.